These utilities can come in handy when adding customization support.
- Widget: custom-manual
- Widget type for specifying the info manual entry for a customization
option. It takes one argument, an info address.
- Function: custom-add-to-group group member widget
- To existing group add a new member of type widget,
If there already is an entry for that member, overwrite it.
- Function: custom-add-link symbol widget
- To the custom option symbol add the link widget.
- Function: custom-add-load symbol load
- To the custom option symbol add the dependency load.
load should be either a library file name, or a feature name.
- Function: customize-menu-create symbol &optional name
- Create menu for customization group symbol.
If optional name is given, use that as the name of the menu.
Otherwise the menu will be named `Customize'.
The menu is in a format applicable to
This document was generated
by XEmacs Webmaster on March, 12 2006