ERC is a powerful, modular, and extensible IRC client for Emacs.
It comes with the following capabilities enabled by default.
- Flood control
- Join channels automatically
- Buttonize URLs, nicknames, and other text
- Wrap long lines
- Highlight or remove IRC control characters
- Highlight pals, fools, and other keywords
- Detect netsplits
- Complete nicknames and commands in a programmable fashion
- Make displayed lines read-only
- Input history
- Track channel activity in the mode-line
This document was generated
by XEmacs Webmaster on October, 2 2007