Here is terminology for Mew.
- Directories to save received messages.
- `Summary mode'
- A mode to display a list of messages.
- `Message mode'
- A mode to display a content of a text message.
- `Draft mode'
- A mode to write or compose a message.
- A format to contain objects other than text in a body and to embed
non-alphabetical words in a header. With MIME you can enclose text
files, picture files and audio files at the same time, and insert your
first language such as Japanese into Subject:. It is an acronym of
"Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions". For more information, please
refer to See section 12. What's MIME?.
- A program to accomplish encrypted message and digital signature created
by Phil Zimmermann. An acronym for "Pretty Good Privacy".
- An interface to write or compose a message. Regarding with Mew, it is
- An interface to read or view messages. As far as Mew is concerned, it is
Summary mode and Message mode.
- A short word for "electronic mail".
- It was also known as "USENET news".
- An integrated concept of Email, NetNews, MIME, etc. A short word of
This document was generated
by XEmacs Webmaster on October, 2 2007